CPR Call Blocker V10000
- Introducing the CPR V10000 Call Blocker for Landline Phones with the capacity to block up to 10,000 numbers, this device is a powerhouse of tranquility. Whether you're dealing with persistent telemarketers, annoying robocalls, or any other unwanted callers, the CPR V10000 has got you covered.
- Black List Mode: This is your personalized 'no-entry' list. You have the power to block up to 2000 specific numbers, or even entire categories such as hidden calls, unavailable numbers, and certain international or regional prefixes. It's like having a bouncer for your phone line, keeping the unwanted callers at bay.
- White List Mode: This is the VIP section of your phone line. In this mode, your phone will block ALL incoming calls, except for those from the numbers you've specifically authorized. It could be your family, your closest friends, or your doctor - you decide who gets the green light.
- Line Compatibility: Our call blocker works harmoniously with all major landline providers. Whether you're connected through AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, or any other service provider, the CPR V10000 is ready to serve as your personal call screening assistant.
- Phone Compatibility: We understand that every home is unique, and so is the phone system you use. That's why the CPR V10000 is engineered to be compatible with both corded and cordless phones. Whether you're using a modern digital system or a traditional analog setup, our call blocker will fit right in.
- Remember, peace of mind is just a click away. Don't let unwanted calls disrupt your tranquility. Add the CPR V10000 Call Blocker to your cart today and experience the difference it makes. Your phone line, your rules!
Dive into the power of choice with our two distinctive blocking modes:
Unmatched compatibility seamlessly integrating with your existing setup:
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This product works great. Had a smaller version Call Blocker V202 that blocked 1200 numbers that I bought in 2017. When they came out with this CPR V10000 that had 10000 already known scam numbers blocked and room for 2000 more, I bought it July 2022. Very easy to use. If number is not in my call list I push Block Now button as phone is ringing. Can also block numbers by dialing the number and pushing the Block List button. If you are bothered too much by scam calls and telemarketers, buy this device for peace of mind.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that some days our phone rings off the hook with "potential spam" calls. But our cordless phone system can only block 20 numbers at a time...so it wasn't helping to slow down the calls. So aggravating that they start before we even get up in the mornings. Saturdays, Sundays, ring ring ring. BUT! For my birthday, I bought us this wonderful little gadget, preloaded with 10,000 blocked spam numbers and a big red button that says "block" on it (wouldn't you love to have a button that does that for all of life's annoyances? Haha). I hooked it up a couple days ago and our house has been soooo peaceful ever since. A whopping 3 calls came through that weren't preloaded, and we have just hit "block" when one does. One of the best investments in gadgetry that I've made in recent months. One person found this helpful
This CPR V10000 - Landline Phone Call Blocker is great. I was getting 3 to 5 calls a day from someone wanting to speak with me about Medicare. I asked them over and over to remove me from their calling list. Last caller said "no" and I asked him why and he said "because I don't want to". I immediately purchased this Call Blocker and these calls plus "your car warranty has expired" calls stopped. Nice to have a phone used for its purpose which is to receive your personal calls. Buy it! You won't be disappointed.
I operate from a residence on a land line with caller ID. I was getting a lot of '1-800' type calls, but especially calls from variable local city state spoofed calls. That is, calls indicating they came from a nearby city in my state, but did not. Using this device since the first of the year has really cut down the number of calls I receive from these bogus sources. With this type of call it's a little more difficult to stop them all at once, but as they come in they were blocked and now, after 3 months, these have slowed to a trickle of maybe 1 or 2 a week from a previous high of 3 to 4 a day. As they come in, they are blocked so this should eventually stop. I love this product because it does exactly what it says it will do!
CPR V10000 - Stop nuisance calls with the original landline call blocker brand today!
Bring peace and peace of mind home.
CPR's Premium Level V10000 Call Blocker puts you back in control of your privacy with the latest in call blocking technology. Block all malicious calls, fraudulent calls, insurance calls and unwanted political calls on your personal phone with just the press of a button!
- Pre-programmed 10,000 number fraudulent call database
- Additional number blocking capacity: 2000
- No AC power required (uses power from your phone line which is free)
- Compatible with all UK landlines and landlines
Compatible with landline phones
CONNECT IN SECONDS! Quick and easy connection No AC power required (uses power from your existing phone line).
LINE COMPATIBILITY Compatible will all major US landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Centurylink, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell etc.
PHONE COMPATIBILITY Compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
NOTE: Caller ID services from your network provider are required for this product to work.
10,000 pre-programmed automated call numbers
The CPR V10000 Call Blocker for Landlines has been preloaded with 10,000 of the most incriminated robocall numbers reported to the FCC. This can significantly reduce robocalls, scam calls, political calls, election calls and general nuisance calls once the call blocker is connected.
Create your own blocklist
The red "Block Now" button is located on the top of the unit. At the push of a button, the unwanted caller's number is stored in the unit's memory, the call will hang up and the number will be blocked permanently. This feature allows you to block up to 1500 unwanted calls.
BLOCK LIST: By clicking on the BLOCKLIST button you can view your complete blocklist and if necessary you can easily remove a number from the blocklist by pressing the REMOVE button.
(#) 2 BLOCK FEATURE Block a number by entering # 2 (Book 2) on any cordless handset connected to the telephone base.
Create your own allow list
For numbers you don't want blocked, you can easily create a personal list of allowed caller numbers. The CPR V10000's "Allow List" button stores up to 1,000 numbers for your friends, family and other people you know. The Allow List can also be configured to block everyone other than these "Allow" numbers.
About CPR Call Blocker
Founded in 2010, CPR Global Tech has become the go-to company for telecommunications products featuring call blocking technology. CPR Global Tech manufacturer and supplier of CPR call blocking technology products to over 30 countries worldwide.
- The winner of the American Business Award for Company of the Year was presented to CPR by Stevie Award Inc in 2019.
- The winner of the Queen's Award for innovation in export was presented to the CPR by the Queen of the United Kingdom in 2018 and 2020.
- Member of the FCC Robocalls Strike Force.
- Products approved by Verizon.