CPR Call Blocker V5000
- Unleash tranquility in your home with the CPR V5000 Call Blocker for Landline Phones. This powerful device is your ultimate shield against spam calls, unwanted intrusions, and those pesky robocalls that disrupt your peace.
- Setting up your fortress of solitude is a breeze. In just two minutes, you can install the CPR V5000 and start reclaiming your quiet time. With the simple touch of a button, you can block up to 1500 numbers, giving you control over who can reach you.
- But that's not all! The CPR V5000 comes pre-loaded with 5000 known scam and nuisance numbers, providing an extra layer of protection right out of the box.
- This smart device is also programmable, offering you the ability to block all MASKED calls, unavailable numbers, and even those pesky international/regional prefixes.
- Worried about compatibility? Fear not! The CPR V5000 plays well with all major US landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Centurylink, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell, and more.
- And it doesn't stop there. This versatile call blocker is also compatible with all major landline phone manufacturers, including AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips, and more.
- So why wait? Take control of your peace and quiet today. Say goodbye to unwanted calls and hello to serenity. Click the 'Buy Now' button and let the CPR V5000 Call Blocker for Landline Phones bring tranquility back into your home. Your peace of mind is just a click away!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Love my call-blocker!!!! Every day I receive unwanted calls from folks I don't know and they get blocked promptly, never to be bothered again!!!!! Best purchase I have EVER made!!!!!
This CPR call blocker is one of the best purchases we have made in a very long time. As to date we have blocked 433 calls. Thank you for the peace and quiet this product has brought to our home. highly recommended
So glad we bought this. Wish we had done it a lot sooner. Went from 10-15 robocalls a day to 1 or 2, which are now blocked as well. Finally back to peace and quiet!
I've had mine for the past 6-7 years now. I've blocked about 765 of those annoying calls from persistent pestering spammers, telemarketers, and solicitors with the big red button. There are a lot of default spam numbers already programmed to block. The big red button reminds me of the Staple's "that was easy" big red button. It is that easy. I've had some persistent spoofers that would call back with same area code but different number. I would hit the red button every time and soon they would give up. What you can do with spoofers is block the first 6 to 7 numbers and that will take care of them. Spoofers usually use the same area code and prefix and various last 4 numbers. But this call blocker gives you the option of blocking an entire area code or prefix. You can even block "private callers" , unidentified and "0" callers with a code. You can also block from a phone in your house if you press #2 rather than the red button. This thing is great. No more interrupted my day with those invasive, unwanted calls. If you accidentally block a number that you don't want blocked, you can press the down arrow button to find that number and delete that number, then it will no longer be blocked. Give it a try.
The compact V5000 Call Blocker is designed with a minimal footprint and measuring just 3.93"x 4.52", the V5000 Call Blocker will fit neatly alongside your landline phone.
Landline Phone Compatible
Compatible will all all major US landline providers and major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
Simple and Easy Use for Seniors
Specifically designed with seniors in mind, the buttons are big and spaced out for ease of use.