CPR SHIELD Call Blocker
- Experience the power of control with the CPR Shield Call Blocker for Landline Phones! Say goodbye to unexpected interruptions and reclaim your peace with just a press of the 'Block Now' button. This nifty device not only disconnects the call but also permanently blocks the number, ensuring your family time remains undisturbed.
- In this digital era, protecting your phone line is more than a necessity, it's a survival tactic. The Shield is your knight in shining armor, ready to defend your phone line against the relentless onslaught of unwanted calls. It's time to raise your Shield and declare victory over nuisance callers!
- The CPR Call Blocker Shield comes armed with 2000 pre-programmed numbers, identified as notorious nuisance callers. These include companies with aggressive phone-selling tactics, overseas call centers, and automated sales lists. With this device, you'll see a drastic reduction in unwanted sales calls almost instantly.
- Indulge in the gratifying experience of hitting the RED BLOCK NOW BUTTON and watch your troubles disappear. Plus, enjoy a FREE 3-YEAR WARRANTY when you purchase directly from our website.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Introducing Our Best Selling Call Blocker! Not who you expected? Press the ‘Block Now’ button and the Call Blocker will add the number into the unit’s memory, the call will hang up and the number is blocked permanently.
Introducing the Best Selling Shield Call Blocker!
Phone protection is vital in today’s day and age. With phones flooded by relentless calls, countless family time is lost. In our continuing campaign against unwanted calls the Shield represents the next step. Raise the Shield and defend your phone line.
CPR Call Blocker Shield is pre-programmed with 2000 numbers deemed as known nuisance callers. Companies which are selling by phone, using overseas call centres and automated sales lists are all pre-programmed which will minimise the sales calls you receive almost immediately.
- Enjoy the satisfaction of hitting the RED BLOCK NOW button
- FREE 3 Year Warranty when you buy direct from our website
- Comes with 2000 pre-programmed numbers
- Stops ALL your unwanted calls INSTANTLY
- Choice of 3 colors with a great contemporary look
- 1500 Number Blocking capacity
- 2000 Nuisance numbers pre programmed
- Block all scam & nuisance calls at the touch of a button
- Blocks PPI, Accident Insurance type calls
- Blocks calls from WITHHELD or INTERNATIONAL calls
- Blocks calls from UNAVAILABLE & OUT OF AREA
- Blocks calls from fake spoof Numbers including 00
- Fashionable modern design
- Installs in seconds and works with your existing home phone.
- Reduces stress and anxiety
Block Now Function
Not who you expected? Press the ‘Block Now’ button and the Call Blocker will add the number into the unit’s memory, the call will hang up and the number is blocked permanently. This feature allows you to block up to 1500 unwanted callers.
(#) 2 Blocking Function
Block a number by entering (#) then 2 on any DECT handset connected to the telephone base.
Manually enter or remove numbers to/from the Blocking list
Withheld Blocking Function
This will reject all calls shown as WITHHELD.
Unavailable Blocking Function
This will reject all calls shown as UNAVAILABLE.
International Blocking Function
This will reject all calls shown as INTERNATIONAL.
"0" Type Calls Blocking Function
This will reject all calls shown as multiple 0s or variations of fake numbers.
Unknown / Out of area Blocking Function
This will reject all Unknown / Out of area style internet Nuisance Callers.
Last Calling Number Blocker
This will block the last visible number.
Area Code Blocker
This will block a region or country by blocking their area code.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, which is of no cost to you.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, so there would be no interference.
A. Yes, you do. Caller ID must be enabled on your telephone line by your provider for the product to work effectively (without caller ID, the Call Blocker will block ALL calls).
A. Yes, CPR is compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
A. Yes. CPR Call Blocker is compatible will all major US landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Centurylink, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell etc..
A. No, it won’t. We have contacted all the major suppliers of these panic alarm devices and all suppliers have said that it should be compatible. All they would request is that when you purchase one, you give them a call to advise them that you are connecting a call blocker together with it.
A. Yes, you can manually program the CPR Call Blocker if you wish, but the unique CPR ‘BLOCK NOW’ button is the easiest way of blocking an unwanted number.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker shouldn’t interfere with the functionality of answering machines, but if it does, it’s just a case of altering the amount of rings required for the answer machine to kick in. We recommend setting your answer machine to 5 rings or slightly lower.
A. It doesn't work direct on Digital PBX Hybrid switchboard systems, but it will work on those systems with an analogue handset plugged into the call group - email us for more information regarding this.
A. Yes, you can but many problems can arise so it isn't recommended. If you wish to have multiple phones around the house, then it's best to use a DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone) phone with multiple cordless handsets connected to the main base station at the main master socket.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all INTERNATIONAL calls.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all PRIVATE calls.
A. Depending on which version, the Call Blocker can have up to 10,000 numbers pre-programmed and the ability to block a further 2000 numbers.
A. This is most likely down to no caller ID on your line or intermittent caller ID which is usually caused by a faulty/poor quality ADSL micro-filter. Remove the micro-filter to see if this fixes the issue and replace it if necessary with a top quality ADSL microfilter. This problem can also be down to having too many devices attached to your line, so try disconnecting the extra equipment to see if that also resolves the issue.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker will work perfectly fine alongside all types of Broadband connections, including Fibre Optic, Infinity, or ADSL - just unplug your telephone and plug it into the CPR Call Blocker.