CPR CS900 Cell Phone
- Regular price
- $80.99 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $80.99 USD
- Unit price
- IDEAL FOR SENIORS- The ideal mobile phone for your elderly loved ones and frail adults.
- EASE OF USE– It features BIG BUTTONS that are easy to read. A large color screen (6.09 cm) as well as "photo contacts", an ideal option for the visually impaired. Indeed, the person can press the image of a loved one to call them.
- SOS BUTTON– When the senior presses this button, the CS900 sends an SMS saying “Emergency, need help” to 5 pre-programmed numbers. Then the phone calls these numbers one by one. If there is no answer, the phone continues to call them in a loop.
- INTEGRATED CALL BLOCKING- Ability to block unwanted calls with the red button.
- OPTIMAL NETWORK– This Quad band 3G phone offers an optimal network and features FM radio, flashlight and magnifying glass. Note: Requires a standard type SIM card.
Big button | Dual screen | Large font | Call blocking | Cradle charger | Easy to use
- Unlocked on 3G/2G networks worldwide, by selecting a prepaid plan from T-Mobile, H2O, Mint, Tracfone, Consumer Cellular, Cricket or any other carrier operating on the T-Mobile network, just insert the SIM card into the phone and you are good to go.
- Large tactile buttons and large font
- SOS emergency assistance button, M1+M2 speed dial button and #2-#9 family speed dial button 8.
- Supported languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- External display - To see who is calling, date and time and reminder.
- Task Reminder - Designed for the elderly who have poor memory.
SOS assistance button
- Call for help in an emergency
- 5 emergency contacts
- Emergency Message/Alert
- ICE Tuning
Integrated with CPR call blocking technology, allowing you to block robocalls with the push of a button.
The fastest way to block calls is to use the big red BLOCK NOW button on the phone keypad. This will disconnect the call and add that caller to the blacklist.
- Built-in call blocking technology
- Preloaded with top CPR scam numbers
- Unique "Block Now" button with 900 number blocking capacity
- Whitelist mode to allow only trusted contracts to be able to call the phone.
- Answer calls without opening the phone
- See who is calling
- See who is calling with contact photo (saved)
- See time and date
- Messages/Calls/Tasks/Alarm Reminder
- Easy to load
- Looks great on the desk
Flashlight with quick switch
- Easy to use with a quick switch (right side)
- Long press the physical button to turn on/off
- High brightness torch up to 50-100 meters
- Better for nighttime activities for the elderly
Unlocked Cell Phone GSM
WHAT IS AN UNLOCKED GSM PHONE? An unlocked phone is a device that is not tied to any carrier or plan. It allows you to choose your phone first and your operator second (Select the prepaid plan). After selecting a prepaid plan, simply insert the carrier SIM card into the phone and you are good to go.
HOW TO SET UP MY UNLOCKED PHONE? The first thing you will need is a prepaid SIM card for the GSM carrier of your choice. When activated, the SIM card allows your phone to connect to your GSM operator's network.
Big buttons with speed dial
- Large, clear, backlit keyboard
- Made of environmental rubber, better typing feeling
- M1/M2 speed dial button supports speed dial
-2-9 number keys can be set as family speed dial keys
Big font and big icons
- Increased font size
- Senior Friendly User Interface Design
- Easy to use operating system
- Ideal for hearing impaired customers.
- A powerful speakerphone ensures every conversation is loud and clear.
CS900 SENIORS CARE PHONE
CPR CS900 is an unlocked senior 3G flip phone, it works great with all 2G GSM and 3G WCDMA (850/1900/2100) network cell phone providers in the world, such as T-Mobile, Rogers, Fido, Cricket, Tracfone, consumer cell, etc. provider. The phone has improved volume and an improved keyboard.
NETWORK AND MEMORY
- Band: [3G: WCDMA 850/1900/2100MHz & 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz]
- [Factory Unlocked Cell Phone] - Works great with T-Mobile prepaid plan and MVNO operating networks like Mint, Tracfone, Consumer Cellular, Cricket, etc.
- [Internal Memory] - 64MB RAM/128MB ROM; Memory card support, MicroSD slot expandable up to 16GB.
CONTAINS THE BOX
- 1 x CS900 Mobile Phone
About CPR Call Blocker
Founded in 2010, CPR Global Tech has become the go-to company for telecommunications products featuring call blocking technology. CPR Global Tech manufacturer and supplier of CPR call blocking technology products to over 30 countries worldwide.
- The winner of the American Business Award for Company of the Year was presented to CPR by Stevie Award Inc in 2019.
- The winner of the Queen's Award for innovation in export was presented to the CPR by the Queen of the United Kingdom in 2018 and 2020.
- Member of the FCC Robocalls Strike Force.
- Products approved by Verizon.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, which is of no cost to you.
A. The CPR Call Blocker uses the power from your telephone line, so there would be no interference.
A. Yes, you do. Caller ID must be enabled on your telephone line by your provider for the product to work effectively (without caller ID, the Call Blocker will block ALL calls).
A. Yes, CPR is compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
A. Yes. CPR Call Blocker is compatible will all major US landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Centurylink, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell etc..
A. No, it won’t. We have contacted all the major suppliers of these panic alarm devices and all suppliers have said that it should be compatible. All they would request is that when you purchase one, you give them a call to advise them that you are connecting a call blocker together with it.
A. Yes, you can manually program the CPR Call Blocker if you wish, but the unique CPR ‘BLOCK NOW’ button is the easiest way of blocking an unwanted number.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker shouldn’t interfere with the functionality of answering machines, but if it does, it’s just a case of altering the amount of rings required for the answer machine to kick in. We recommend setting your answer machine to 5 rings or slightly lower.
A. It doesn't work direct on Digital PBX Hybrid switchboard systems, but it will work on those systems with an analogue handset plugged into the call group - email us for more information regarding this.
A. Yes, you can but many problems can arise so it isn't recommended. If you wish to have multiple phones around the house, then it's best to use a DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telephone) phone with multiple cordless handsets connected to the main base station at the main master socket.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all INTERNATIONAL calls.
A. No, they will only get blocked if you manually program the unit to block all PRIVATE calls.
A. Depending on which version, the Call Blocker can have up to 10,000 numbers pre-programmed and the ability to block a further 2000 numbers.
A. This is most likely down to no caller ID on your line or intermittent caller ID which is usually caused by a faulty/poor quality ADSL micro-filter. Remove the micro-filter to see if this fixes the issue and replace it if necessary with a top quality ADSL microfilter. This problem can also be down to having too many devices attached to your line, so try disconnecting the extra equipment to see if that also resolves the issue.
A. Yes, the CPR Call Blocker will work perfectly fine alongside all types of Broadband connections, including Fibre Optic, Infinity, or ADSL - just unplug your telephone and plug it into the CPR Call Blocker.